Thursday, April 23, 2009

Metal Machine Trio - WTF?

Ok it's kinda weird but I got a hold of some Metal Machine Trio Tickets for free for their two day show in Gramercy Theatre and I always have to do a internet search and all it came back was like feedback... What the hell is with the instrumentals...

Never been to a show where there's no lyrics so I'm a little confused about the venue. I can only assume we would be standing and standing and listening to electronic instrumental music without lyrics seem odd... Youtube didn't come up with any videos but what audio type videos were not flattering.

Anyway if you do not see another post about this I did not go but it would be interesting to just go and see what's going on. I cannot see this show being sold out based on the music currently available...

No comments:

Post a Comment