Monday, April 27, 2009

Swine Flu Blues - Broadway Series

With the threat of a pandemic and the recent news of swine flu in New York; I am stuck at home for at least the next few days. I usually would take walks around the city but there's too many people so I will have to settle for my lovely area around my home. Since I am bored I wanted to make people aware of some wonderful videos on youtube. I am a huge broadway fan. This includes off broadway and whatever is affordable that's listed on the village voice so I am always giddy when I see broadway themed movies on youtube. I should begin with a series called broadway on youtube but let's start with my favorite. The previous broadway show "The [title of show] Show". Here's their website and youtube channel.

Here's my favorite's:


No comments:

Post a Comment