Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I just tried to enter publisher clearing house sweepstakes

and major FAIL. If you are reading this... the pch.com or publisher's clearing house online entry is a complete joke. Maybe I was entering with the wrong browser but I do not think so. I went through dozens of screens by skipping the offers only to return back in the progress screen. Than the entry seemed to disappear by redirecting me to some other website like for surveys and stuff (WHERE IS MY ENTRY?). So after doing all of backs and going further back into the history I gave up because it never verified my entry. It was a very confusing experience. No big loss since the end date is in february 2012. That is Over 2 years!!! to wait to know if you won. At least it caused me to make a very hateful blog post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment