Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Moment of Truth - Lauren Cleary

Wow. I saw a little of the moment of truth on February 25, 2008 and I actually only saw Lauren answer question 15 in which time I stopped watching because it became a spectacle. It did not however stop it from being talked about on Z100 which I found out the ending. I was really glad I didn't see it cause I was so furious when her answer to the question "Do you think you are a good person?" was wrong?!

The radio talk show was talking about the process of become of being a contestant and I was completely blown away they could get anyone to go on that show. The request information from your previous bosses, ethics questions, family members, and like they ALREADY KNOW the questions that they will be asked because they were asked this on a polygraph machine before being asked these questions while being taped.

BTW. the polygraph machine is not admissible in a court and I hate these shows perpetrating the lie of the accuracy of the polygraph machine. Google polygraph and learn more but I was just completely blown away hearing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment