Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Amazon Kindle 2

So I'm watching Nightline on ABC channel 7 in brooklyn and they are talking about amazon and their CEO. Of course they mention Kindle2 and I'm forced to make a post about it because I actually saw this maybe 50 year old on the 4 subway train using it about a month ago. I admit it looks much better than kindle 1 but it still pales behind the Sony PRS-700 Reader Digital Book Portable eBook reader. Well of course it does not have the ability to download the New York Times which is why it's so popular.

However as someone with a small tablet computer smaller than a Lifebook T1010 it seems like a better way to go except for the glare. So now I'm wondering how many people actually have the kindle and carry a laptop along with a smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment