Friday, July 17, 2009

Citibank sucks so bad

Seriously Citibank is one lousy bank. I've been trying for the last 2 days to login to citibank online banking. Guess what's happening? I login with a username and password; I enter the information and it reloads asking for my password. I enter my password one more time and I get a "For Your Security", For your security and protection, please re-enter your passwords to get the information you requested. With my current id listed I enter password (third time now) and I go back to the original sign on page with my userid listed asking for my password.

Here's the funny thing. I couldn't get out of that userid because whenever I try to change it'll ask "for your security" with my user id entered and asking my password. Finally I have to open another browser and ask my friend to try. He could sign in and than hahaha; he couldn't sign off because he couldn't find it on the account page. THAT IS UNNECESSARY FRUSTRATION PEOPLE. Needless to say citibank continues to be the one bank I will never trust a large amount of money with.

No comments:

Post a Comment